Battery Widget is a battery widget that displays the battery level of your PC.
The google desktop gadgets for windows 10 is a small application that allows users to download battery widget on their computer.
Are you looking for a method to obtain Widget for the Battery for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the finest Tools apps for PC, Battery Widget.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to get Battery Widget for PC in a step-by-step process. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at Battery Widget’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for the PC Battery Widget
|File size||Depending on the device|
Battery Widget is the most popular app in the Tools category on Google Playstore. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Battery Widget for Windows now has over 100,000+ installs and a 4.0 star average user aggregate rating.
If you haven’t already done so, go to the Google Play Store and download Battery Widget. It’s really worth downloading on your smartphone –
Download Battery Widget for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if there isn’t an official version of Battery Widget for PC, you may still utilize it with the assistance of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize Battery Widget on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Battery Widget for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install Battery Widget for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for a Battery Widget to install on our computer.
- Step 6: Bluestacks will automatically install Battery Widget once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You may now use the Battery Widget app on your laptop by just double-clicking on the app icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install Battery Widget on a PC is thus advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Battery Widget for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll learn how to use MemuPlay to get Battery Widget for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Battery Widget app. Locate the CodeSwitch developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Battery Widget will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Conclusion for the PC Battery Widget:
With its simple but effective interface, Battery Widget has gained a lot of traction. Two of the most effective ways to install Battery Widget on a PC Windows laptop are mentioned below. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain Battery Widget for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Battery Widget Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or encounter any problems when installing Emulators or Battery Widget for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
The battery percentage software for pc is a free battery widget that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. It allows users to see how much power their computer has left on each of its four corners.